Monday, March 24, 2014

No dejes para manana lo que puedas hacer hoy

In other words, don't procrastinate.

I've been meaning to go to JC Penney to get a mattress topper and I kept postponing it. It's been 50% off for the last 2 weeks. So I finally decided I would go  tomorrow to get it.

I was going to go to Stonewood Mall, have a corn dog on a stick (don't ask me why, haven't had one for ages and felt like having one), then have a pretzel from Annie's Pretzel (she was featured in the secret millionnaire). Lastly I would go to JC Penney and get my mattress topper.

I just finished checking their website, to make sure they have it at the Stonewood Mall, and lo and behold, it's back to full price! So, since I am thrifty, I will wait until is on sale again, hopefully soon :)

And that's my story.

1 comment:

RedRed said...

Tristan always tells me that I should just buy something when I see it because when I go back, it won't be there/be on sale, etc. Just say YES, Mom!