Monday, March 10, 2014

Nice day

Nice and warm, with a nice breeze, and cooling at night. My kind of weather.

Took Lulu to the vet, she said she was a little chunky and did she exercise some? well yeah, I take her for a walk once in a while and play with the ball and chase bubbles and she jumps up and down really high. I feed her a cup of food a day, half in the morning, half in the evening, she said that sounded about right. I guess we'll have to go for walks a little more often.

Marvin's leg is still red and very shiny, maybe not as hot, I told him if it's not better by Wednesday we'll go to Urgent Care and have it checked.

Today I planted hanging strawberries, I hope the slugs don't get to them. I had a hell of a time hanging the strawberry basket  because it was super heavy, I was afraid I was going to fall down and have the strawberries fall on me, but luckily it didn't happen. The tomatoes are doing well and the oranges are gettin sweet.

Have a nice week everybody!

No comments: