Sunday, February 23, 2014

Do svidaniya, Sochi!

Today was a strange one for me. Last night I watched 2 movies, "Adult World" (2013) with Emma Roberts and John Cusack, I didn't care for it very much, and "Return to Me" (2000) with David Duchovny and Minnie Driver, which was pretty cute. I didn't go to bed til past 3AM.

I woke up around 11AM, Marvin just got back from grocery shopping. I fed Lulu, took her out, ate my cinnamon roll and went back to bed. I slept a couple hours, Jennifer called and woke me up, then I checked my mail, had lunch (chicken salad on a croissant), and went back to sleep. I slept until 5:30PM. I watched a little TV, made my bed and was wondering what  we would have for dinner, Marvin said he'd go to get In'N'Out later.

After we ate, I watched the end of the Olympics, and I am now trying to decide if I should go to bed or watch a movie. Once in a while I have days like this, just tired and feeling like sleeping all day, and why not? :)

So I didn't accomplish anything today, other than get a good rest.



No comments: