Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Do I have an accent? ;)

It just happened a few minutes ago :)

Last month we ordered a lamp for Marvin's desk. They said it would take  3-5 days to get here, that was January 10. I called them and they said it was on back order it would take 10 days, after that time I emailed them and so on...I was getting annoyed.

Finally today I got an email saying I will be getting it in 5 days.

Marvin was watching a show on TV and he was very interested in it, but I walked to the living room and said very happily:

The lamp has shipped!!!!!

He looked at me  strangely and said what? I proceeded to tell him i got an email from Lamps Plus saying that.

He said...oh! I thought you said:

The lamb had sheep!  

I don't know, I just found it funny! :)



1 comment:

emtes said...

:-) yes that was funny.
I liked your joke yesterday as well :-)
Hugs and kisses for you and Marvin

Mia