Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Bonsai

If you remember from reading my blog, Marvin sent me a dozen yummy chocolate covered strawberries for Valentine's Day. They were delicious, but the box that came in was bent and some of the berries were crushed (but still yummy!)

They sent a card along with the berries asking for some input, so I wrote back saying the berris were very good and I enjoyed them very much but the packaging needed to be improved. They answered right away saying they were sorry and offered to send me the same or something else of the sam value for free.
 I thought that was very nice of them. After some thought I decided I had enough sweets (I practically ate all the 12 strawberries!) and asked for something else.

Today I got the package, and here it is:

I always wanted to have a Bonsai tree and now I have it, and it will remind me of  Marvin's Valentine gift when I look at it :)
 
This week Marvin and I went to Armstrong's and got some tomato plants, which we planted on Monday. I hope they grow nice fruits! They are beefsteak tomatoes.
 


No comments: