Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Bored

Today has been a very boring day.

I am trying to clean my closet again, and been  "organizing" putting away some stuff for Goodwill, etc. It got old pretty soon so I went to the computer and checked mail etc.

I didn't go anywhere today. I had a salad for lunch, and breakfast steak and rice for dinner. It was not very satisfying, I am craving something but I cannot put my finger (or mouth) on it.

Marvin has been watching TV, eating, and taking naps. We all sat outside for a while to feast our eyes on the beautiful cactus flowers. Lulu has been very well behaved today, but she's scared of the fireworks noise.

Tomorrow is the 4th of July. Is Thursday so Marvin has dialysis. I may take Lulu for a walk and then I will be cooking a pork loin for dinner. I may go to the Jacuzzi at night and watch the fireworks from behind our house.

Happy 4th of July.

No comments: