Monday, November 26, 2012

Plans gone awry

I woke up around full of energy and wanting to do things. Since it was cyber Monday, I thought I would somewhat consolidate things from the Christmas lists I've been sent, and start ordering some stuff, since shopping, even online shopping is not one of my favorite things to do.

So I turn on my PC, and check my mail and Facebook, etc. and somehow,someway, I picked up a pesky virus!!! My AVG caught it but said it couldn't quarantine it, I would have to manually  try to  get rid of it. The virus is called "My Start by Incredibar" and what it does, it takes over the browsers and causes a whole bunch of problems, and it's a bitch to get rid of it.

After following instructions from several sources, I think I've finally got rid of it -I hope- but it took most of the morning and part of the afternoon. I took a break midday and went grocery shopping.

All in all, I didn't get much done. I didn't organize the lists, or ordered anything. Goodbye cyber Monday!!!


No comments: