Friday, November 2, 2012

Back to the beach

Yesterday after taking Marvin to dialysis, I drove to Long Beach to meet Norbert for lunch.

We met at Acapulco which is a Restaurant we go to often because is easy to go from Bellflower, and once in a while I like to go back to the beach. It had been a while since I was in Long Beach.

We had a nice lunch,  I had a Margarita and we had all you can eat combos (special on Thursdays). I had a chile relleno, 2 taquitos with guacamole, a 2 tacos one soft and one hard, with rice and beans. He had a chile relleno, 2 tamales, 1 taco and 2 enchiladas. I couldn't finish my plate, I was totally stuffed, but he had another taco and another chile relleno. On top of that we had 3 baskets of chips and (6) salsas.

He talked and talked about his trips to Hungary and Croatia and France. And his trip to Lake Powell where he relaxed and fished. He gave me some trout and bass he had caught for Marvin. he will have them for dinner tonight.

After lunch we went for a drive to Long Beach and took a couple of pictures. One of them is in FB in my profile, here's another one
It was a nice day.


 


No comments: