Saturday, February 17, 2018

Sleepless in LM

Last night I stayed up till about past 2AM. Then I took Lulu outside and prepared for bed. I said my own brand of prayers and did a day's recap in my mind and turned around and closed my eyes.
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................No sleep. I checked the clock it was 3:53AM. I got up and drank some water, went to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth again. I called Lulu to come to sleep on my bed. She didn't even opened her eyes, she was fast sleep in her pillow.
...................................................................................................................................................................
4:20AM  I kept on thinking about things I didn't want to think about, so I got up again and turned on the computer.
I did online jigsaw puzzles, played a couple of Games (Gardenscapes I and II), read  a couple of chapters of my book and tried to sleep again.
Lulu decided to come to bed , I turned off the lights.

Check on the clock 5:38AM    Good night!

Woke up at 8:30, fed Lulu and took her outside. Had my chocolate milk and 1 cookie. Checked my blood sugar 109 SUPER!Went back to bed.

Woke up at 12:30!

Took a shower and took all the boxes  from the entrance closet. Started looking thru them and tossing things.  Went to make my lunch, with the last of the roast pork I made tacos, very good!

Went back to the boxes. It's 7:30PM and haven't been outside at all other than to take Lulu out.
I will check to see what I want to have for dinner. Then maybe I'll watch a movie online, nothing much on TV.

I usually sleep very well.

So, I hope I can sleep well tonight. Maybe a little Bailey's before bedtime?

No comments: