Saturday, April 13, 2013

No title

I haven't written lately because I have nothing much to say. The days go by fast, but mostly  I am always doing the same things...feeding and playing with the dog, taking Marvin  to dialysis 3 times a week, going grocery shopping, doing some housework, spending time gardening and enjoying the nice weather, cooking, reading, soaking in the Jacuzzi, watching TV and being in the computer way too long!

Such is the life of a retiree!

And it is true..the less I do the less I want to do..

Just for fun, I decided to have this text checked for spelling, grammar etc. And these are the results..

Spelling and punctuation are correct. But I have 3 critical issues: wordiness, writing style and vocabulary use.  My score is 63/100

LOL not anymore! ;)

This is the end of my random post, it is now 2:59AM

No comments: