Thursday, March 9, 2017

This is a Commercial

Around Christmas time, Marv mentioned a pan he saw at Sam's, I checked it out but it was pretty expensive and I thought we had plenty of pans (I have a set of 3 that I have never used yet)

Mid February, I went to Big Lots! formerly known as Pic'n'Save to get some flower pots because Spring is coming and one needs to be prepared. I was looking around and I saw a pan display, it was THE pan!!!  because our Anniversary was in a couple of days, I decided to surprise him with a pan (yes very romantic) and I read someplace copper was one of the gifts for that particular anniversary. The pan was $20 but it was on sale for $16, bargain. I bought the 10" one.

It is the best pan I've bought!!!! We love it. We use them for everything, it can even go in the oven. Nothing sticks to it. I went back to the store and bought the square one, It had a coupon for $10 to be redeemed at the website, I wanted a lid for the square pan and they sold it online for $10, with my coupon I only paid $5 for S&H

Lizzie saw it when she was here, but I had not really used it yet, so I didn't say much about it.

I told Norb and he went and bought the 12" one, he loves it too.

I absolutely recommend it. They still have it at Big Lots! you save on S&H or you can get it online. Check it out:
https://www.redcopperpan.com/  

PS Sandy, I watched  French Kiss last night, I had never seen it before, can you believe it?

1 comment:

RedRed said...

NO I cannot believe you just saw French Kiss! It's one of my all time favorite movies!!
Also, some of the people at WW were talking about the copper pan and they love it too. You don't even have to spray it with non-stick cooking spray or put butter in it or anything is what they said. I might have to check it out.