Thursday, July 17, 2014

Vacation time

It seems like is vacation time for some. Jeff is in the UK and Barbara N in Austria, those are working vacations, but vacations nevertheless.

And now Sandy and family are going on vacation Saturday. They are really looking forward to it, and I hope they have a wonderful time. I know she will blog about it and send pictures here and in Facebook.

Lizzie is keeping on her cleansing diet. We all hope it helps to clear up some of the spots, and maybe she can take some time off and enjoy a well deserved minivacation later on.

My vacation consists of having free time, and I will try to go to the beach when I can , but it's crowded in the summer in HB and I prefer to enjoy it in September when is less crowded and less hot :)

Last Sunday was my sister Nuri's 73rd birthday. Sonia sent me a couple of pictures. Here's one with Sonia and Monica.
 
Tomorrow I'm going to my hair salon Artika, to have my hair colored and cut. Can't say I'm looking forward to it, but I hope it'll be OK.
 
Love you all
 

2 comments:

RedRed said...

Marty says that Sonia looks like Lizzie and Monica looks like me!

emtes said...

Did you call Nuri to congratulate? I know you usually do that.

I can see similarity especially with Sonia as I looked when I was younger. Maybe it's the blond hair, I don't know. But a good photo of them!

I hope you will post a selfie (?) when you have your new hairdo and color.

Besos, puss och kram
from your sister Mia <3
Love you!