Thursday, March 6, 2014

Post deleted

I had to delete the Mardi Gras post because for some reason it showed on top of the Oscar recap and was annoying me.

I am a little late for posting, I wanted to post daily but got involved doing other stuff. Anyway I don't have a lot to say.

I went to Armstrong's and bought some herbs and strawberry plants, then I went to lunch to G Burgers. I had the White Truffle burger with Asiago cheese and garlic alioli, and fried sweet potatoes. I was full all day! For dinner I made chinese style fried rice, it was good.

I finished reading a book and I liked it a lot because it made me think what if...is about a woman that has a fall and hits her head and when she comes to, she thinks she's 29 and pregnant when in reality she's 39 and has 3 children. She has totally forgotten 10 years of her life. It was interesting. The book is called "What Alice Forgot" by an Australian author Liane Moriarty.

Hmm I just read they are going to make it into a movie, they are thinking Jennifer Anniston or Reese Witherspoon, the author likes Sandra Bullock. I don't think I'd like either one of them for the title role. But I guess is still in the planning stages.

No comments: