Monday, March 31, 2014

March recap

I had to delete yesterday's post, I wrote a "blonde joke" but for some unknown reason it didn't show part of it, and I tried to edit it but nothing worked, and without that part the joke made no sense, so out it goes. It was funny though!

March was a very active month, planting tomatoes, sunflowers, herbs, etc. Having Lulu vaccinated and microchipped, watching the Oscars, having Lizzie visit,  and of course, the  shaking and rolling!!!

Here's the movies I've watched:

Delivery Man (2013) 
The Wedding Date (2005) 
The Love Letter (1999) 
Barefoot (2014)
Greenfingers (2000) 
A lot like love (2005)
One Small Hitch (2014) 
 
Here's the books I've read:
 
Liane Moriarty – What Alice Forgot
Sheryl Woods – An O’Brien Family Christmas
W. Bruce Cameron – A Dog’s Purpose
Stuart Woods – Doing Hard Time
Carolyn BrownThe Blue-Ribbon Jalapeño Society Jubilee
Sally Koslow – The Widow Waltz
Elizabeth Adler – Please don’t tell
Amanda Brown – Legally Blonde
 
Looking forward to a great APRIL! :)
 

2 comments:

RedRed said...

Was the Carolyn Brown book your favorite? Is that why it's in all caps?

Kteach said...

Well no,k it's not caps just a larger font, but I don't know why is a larger font. My favorite book was the one about the DOG's purpose :)