Friday, March 21, 2014

It felt like Sunday

All week I thought it was a different day from the day it actually was, I don't know why. Today is Friday but it felt like Sunday.

I woke up fairly early and took care of Lulu and when Marvin went grocery shopping, I vacuumed the house and did some general cleaning.

Norbert came by in the afternoon, he emptied and cleaned the Jacuzzi, and did a few chores around the yard. He stayed over for dinner. Marvin cooked catfish iwth green beans and mashed potatoes, cornbread and a salad. He wolfed everything down, not a crumb was left. It was really good.

For some reason, today the hummingbirds were out in force. Of course when they were around I didn't have my camera, but I was able to finally get a couple of shots. They were  taking baths in the fountain, it was so cute! I hope they are around when Mia gets here :)

Have a lovely weekend everybody :)



No comments: