Saturday, March 1, 2014

February Recap


In February we saw a lot of sports...The Superbowl (Seahawks vs Broncos) and the Winter Olympic Games from Sochi, Russia.

I watched Jay Leno's last show, and I will miss it. I like Jimmy Fallon once in a while but not every day, too repetitive. And David Letterman is not what he used to be. So more time for me to watch movies :)

We got our taxes done, as as usual we have to pay the IRS a lot of money :(

I got delicious chocolate covered strawberries from Marvin for Valentine's Day. Lizzie came and spent 3 days with us that weekend. It was fun.

It was also a month of celebrations. Our 49th Wedding Anniversary. Also my friend Norbert turned 58 that same day, and the day before my friend Jennifer turned 41 (btw she's back with that loser). And congratulations to Marty on his new job.

We ended February with much needed rain.

BOOKS I READ IN FEBRUARY:

Sarah Addison Allen – Lost Lake

W. Bruce Cameron – The Dogs of Christmas

Liane Moriarty – The Husband’s Secret

Debbie Macomber – Starting Now

Lucy Dillon – The Secret of Happy Ever After

Edward Kelsey Moore –The Supremes at Earl’s All-You-Can-Eat
 
MOVIES I WATCHED:
 
Groundhog Day (1993)
Nebraska (2013) 
Adult World (2014)
Legally Blonde (2001)
 
 

No comments: