Friday, March 28, 2014

Earthquake, too close to home!

This earthquake hit close to home! Centered in La Habra. I was sitting in the computer and hear a noise and the computer and TV started shaking, and so did my chair. I got up and stood by the door holding on, Lulu was running around and got close to Marvin who was sitting on his chair. It shook his chair too.

Things fell off the shelves in the dining room, it felt quite strong, the stronger earthquake I felt since the one in Whittier Narrows in '96.

It was too close for comfort. I went outside and talked to the neighbors and then we felt another one, yikes!

All is well, I have no heard anything about damages anywhere, that's a good thing. They call it a moderate earthquake.



Breaking news | ABC7 Los Angeles

Friday, March 28, 2014



A 5.4-magnitude earthquake struck about a mile and a half east of La Habra at 9:09 p.m. PT. About an hour earlier, a 3.6-magnitude earthquake struck the same area at 8:03 p.m.
 

No comments: