Monday, March 10, 2014

DST Sunday

Last night I stayed up watching the movie "Delivery Man" with Vince Vaughan, where he finds out he fathered over 500 children by selling his sperm to make money for college. Was kinda fun.

This morning Marv went to the grocery store, then to Home Depot, then to the bakery, and finally to put some gas in the pick up. He's been feeling well lately, but I told him not to overdo it, and maybe we could go to Home Depot later and I would go too, but he said he'd do everything at once.

When he came home, I put the groceries away, and he was feeling pretty tired. A little later his right calf started hurting and it was red hot. He was feeling in pain too. He went to lay down and I gave him half a pain pill. He slept most of the afternoon, and when he woke up he had some trouble walking. I made him scrambled eggs and toast and he laid down again. Now he sems to be feeling a little better. We'll see how he does tomorrow.

Tomorrow I have to take Lulu to the vet, they won't give me any more flea pills until he has a check up. Later in the week, she needs to have the distemper and bordetella shots, and maybe I will microchip her. The city of La Mirada is giving the shots on the 13th, a lot chaper than the vet. We'll see.

No comments: