Friday, April 5, 2013

Tristan's visit :)

It's always nice to have Tristan visit us. It's been a short stay, he came in Tuesday and is leaving tomorrow, but we enjoyed every minute of it.

We didn't do much, I told him he could do whatever he wanted and I gave him a few  choices if he wanted to do them. He was not very interested so that's what we did.

I picked him up at the airport, after I took Marvin to dialysis. He told me he saw a woman at the airport drinking an In'N'Out milkshake and he had a craving for one, easy. There was an In'n'Out in Bellflower Blvd  and we stopped and had one each. Then we went home. Lulu was crazy happy to see him, jumped and peed all over!!! Then I went to McDonald's to get chicken nuggets for lunch.
After I picked up Marvin, they spent some time bonding out in the garden, he also played basketball. I cooked spaghetti for dinner and baked some brownies.
On Wednesday he woke up after noon, Tristan decided he wanted Jack in the Box for lunch, so we both went to get it. After lunch the 3 of us went to Best Buy to get stuff for Tristan. I think he got 10 movies :) Then we went to the grocery store to get some snacks and stuff. For dinner we went to Panda Inn, which has become a sort of tradition, we had Phoenix chicken and Panda Beef, and Chinese pot stickers. Was very good :)
After we got home we watched some basketball, played with Lulu etc. After Marvin went to bed,  Tristan and I got to talking about movies and music etc, and we ended up talking till 3AM.
 
Today I took Marvin to dialysis, surprisingly enough Tristan was up, Lulu had been scratching his door and jumping up to the door knob and woke him up. When I came home, we went to Chipotle for lunch, he had 6 chicken tacos, and we ate them at The Habit where I had a cheeseburger and fries.
 
I had asked him if he wanted to go to the beach for a while, maybe eat at Ruby's, but he was too lazy to go anywhere, so we just hung around and chill.
He was surprised that Lulu would go straight to her kennel every time I went out of the house, I told him I always give her a treat so she's learned to do it. I guess Tristan wanted a treat too.
We all have had a very good time!!! :)
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

RedRed said...

What I learned from reading this post:

Tristan likes Jack in the Box
He ordered 6 tacos from Chipotle
He can fit into Lulu's kennel