Tuesday, April 2, 2013

March Recap

I missed doing it at the end of the month, so I will catch up now.

March was a pretty good month for Marvin and I, but not so good for our girls.
Lizzie had another diverticulitis attack and had to go to ER. And some scumbag broke into Sandy's house and robbed them.

Hopefully things will return to normal this month of April, but it has caused a lot of pain, physical and mental. And I really feel bad for all of them.

I did some subbing this month, I got in touch with an old friend, and also called my sister Nuri after not being in touch for about 3 years. I had a nice lunch with Norbert in Long Beach and a nice lunch with Marvin in Whittier. Lizzie also came to visit us in March and that is always nice :)

This month of April started very well, with Tristan coming to visit us!!! :)

Some movies I watched in March:

Pitch Perfect (loved it)
Save the Date
Connie and Carla
 Hello, I Must Be Going
 Ruby Sparks
Identity Thief (hated it)

Here's a list of the books I read in March. I really enjoyed "The Wedding Officer".

Marion Keyes - The Brightest Star in the Sky
Lisa Kleypas- Christmas Eve at Friday Harbor
Erica Bauermeister - The Lost Art of Mixing
Joan Rivers - I hate everybody, including me
Anthony Capella - The Wedding Officer
Gigi Levangie Grazer - The After Wife
Carol Higgins Clark - Laced
James Patterson - Now You See Her
 
Wishing you all a great month of April!
 
 
 

No comments: