Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Nice California day

Today it was a lovely California day. I had not been going anywhere for a while so I felt like going to the beach.

I took Marvin to dialysis and I went down to Huntington Beach.

I went over to Norbert's and we went to the pier.

We walked around for a while, taking pictures and waiting to be seated at Ruby's. Because it was such a nice day, we had to wait a while to be seated.

I took a picture of a pelican and a seagull with my iPhone, but for some reason it came out as a video.
 
And here's a picture of me, is the first and only picture of me in profile lol
 
 
oh here's the pelican too!
 
It was a nice day :)
 

1 comment:

emtes said...

I love the photo of you! You look amazing in the hat and with that wonderful color on your shirt.
And as I said on FB I would have love to be there.
Say hi to Norbert for me next time you meet. What does he think about the Pope resigning? I remember when the Pople died while I was visiting.
Love you <3 Take care and give Marvin a hug and you get a big hug too of course.