Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A hairy story part 2

I made an appointment at Artika HairSpa with my stylist Lauren. She's very good and creative and very nice too. She's going to Europe for a month in May, for her honeymoon. She's going to Italy, Spain and France.

 These are the services I received:

-Lightening my hair, that took a lot of foil thingies.

- Highlights and lowlights, Took a lot of time too. I was a bit antsy.

Then shampoo and 2 sensory experiences:
#1 Stress relieving scalp and head massage
#2 Certified organic mini facial

- Hair cut and style

So all this took about 4 hours. The place is very relaxing and they offer you tea and stuff, everybody is super nice. Of course the price is super nice too!!!

Here's some results

Copied the pose from Mia. You can still see the bald spot but not as much.
Taken outside
 
bad self portrait
 
Taken inside under the light
 
We'll see how long it lasts :)



2 comments:

emtes said...

I really like your new hairstyle. The color is gorgeour with those highlights. I couldn't see the bold spot you're talking about!
The highlights makes the hair more lively than if you have just one color. That's why I always put some highlights in.
I also liked that your very light highlights in the front of the hair.
It sounds like you really had a good time. Mine "only" took 3 hours. My hairstylist have her salon in her house which makes it very familiar and you're always the only one there so you feel really pampered.
Take care, love you <3

RedRed said...

Nice!