Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Books

I just noticed I didn't write my book list for December, or how many books I had read in 2012. So here it is:

Books I read: 80 (that's 10 books less than in 2011)

That's the books I read in December 2012:


Kate Jacobs - Knit the Season
Alysa Valdes-Rodriguez - The Three Kings
Nancy Thayer - summer breeze
Stuart Woods - Unnatural Acts
Mary & Carol Higgins Clark - Santa Cruise
Debie Macomber- The Perfect Christmas
Elin Hilderbrand - Summerland
Lisa Jackson - Beach Season

I have been watching more movies at home lately. The last ones I've watched are "Silver Linings Playbook" , "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" and "Forgetting Sarah Marshall"

I hope you are all having a nice January, those of you in cold weather cities, bundle up!, we are supposed to have some nice weather this week, in the 70's :)

No comments: