Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Another walk in the park

Today was a gorgeous La Mirada day. Blue skies, 75 degrees (sorry Sandy and Mia), a little cool breeze...so I thought it would be nice to discover a new park and take Lulu for a walk.

First I went to gas the pick up and to Sam's. I bought myself a pair of house shoes and a really cute top.

Lulu was really excited to be going out, she loves to (try) to climb up on the pick up, but she needs help. The park is Creek Park, but the tail end of it, it's a block away from Stater Brothers, in Tacuba. It's a long and narrow area, very quiet, with big trees and nice green lawns. It has bridges and benches. The creek runs through the middle, it was carrying quite a bit of water.


We had a nice long walk, but I forgot to bring water and Lulu was tired and panting so I decided to go back home. It was a nice walk.


Tomorrow Norbert is coming over after I take Marvin to dialysis, he's going to fix the Mustang's tail lights, then we'll go have lunch at El Torito.

Friday I was asked to sub for Norma, so I said OK. I just don't like to wake up early anymore!

This weekend is the Superbowl. I'll cheer for the 49ers!

No comments: