Monday, December 3, 2012

Neighborhood weirdo

This morning around 7AM, somebody's car alarm started beeping, I think it was Nick's next door. Their dog Marshmallow started barking and howling. It lasted for quite a while, then Nick got up and turned it off.

Tonight I was walking Lulu and when I got back home, Nick was putting the Christmas lights around his house. Lulu of course went crazy and wanted to be petted and talked to. He took her leash and took her to visit with Marshmallow.

After that we talked for a while, and he asked me if I had heard his alarm this morning, I said yes. He said that there was a 25 year old man  that lives a couple of blocks down, and he was running naked  trying to open car doors. He said the police is aware of it because it had happened before, he said there was a police car in front of his house the other day asking questions.

So why they don't do anything? Well they have to catch him in fraganti!

The thing is, I had both my car and truck unlocked last night! I quickly went and locked them and you can be sure I will lock them all the time now!

1 comment:

RedRed said...

That's a little creepy.