Thursday, December 27, 2012

Family Christmas

It was so great having both our daughters, Marty, Jeff and of course Tristan, spend Christmas with Marvin and I. It was specially great because Marvin was feeling good too!

This was the best gift. But of course we got other gifts too. It was fun opening presents and Sandy already wrote about it in her blog. My favorite presents were the yearly Calendar from Sandy and the framed poem from Lizzie. But I also liked the  bright red hummingbird feeder, and the beautiful glass balls, and everything else!

Marvin's brother and sisters and Lee and David also came for Christmas Eve, as well as a preggie Christina and Rick.

We all admired the beautiful flowers Mia sent. Here they are called Tiger lilies and Dutch Iris.

Sandy and Lizzie took care of Christmas Eve food, including cleaning :) They got a ton of stuff but everything was yummy. Jeff cooked an amazing roast pork. We had appetizers, main course and desserts. Too many to mention. We were sated!

It was fun opening the white elephants gifts, I still don't think I have the hang of it 100% but it came out all right and we all had something we liked and lots of fun doing it!

The next day it was just the 7 of us, and we opened our gifts around 9AM. Sandy explained it very well in her blog, so I won't repeat it. I wanted to add that our doggies Osi and Lulu got along really well. I think Lulu learned some nice behavior from Osi that is one of the coolest dogs ever. Tristan and Lulu also had fun together :)


After breakfast and lunch, Lizzie and Jeff drove back to San Diego. The rest of us, just hung around, and snacked all day. I drank a whole bottle of Cava because I could!  ;)

I put a whole bunch of pictures in Facebook, I hope you all will enjoy. Here's some pictures from our lunch in El Torito on Sunday.
 
 
 
Thanks everybody for a wonderful Christmas!!!
 
 

No comments: