Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Spirit

Having my birthday and Christmas so close together is pretty fun, because I get double the presents! ;)

This year, Sandy  got some yummy Kouing Amman pastries from Salt Lake City (it's almost a tradition). They didn't last long!
 
My sister Mia sent me a great kit of Champagne Veuve Cliquot  and a box of Godiva chocolates! I am ssaving the champage for Christmas, buty the chocolates are...you guessed it! gone ;). The poinsettia is one of my Christmas decorations, it will be planted outside after the holidays.

 
 
Then  today I got another surprise, well surprises! Also from my sister, a gorgeous basket of goodies. I will share them with my family on Christmas day and wish Mia was there to share as well, she'll be in  spirit! :)  And a beautiful bouquet of flowerts. When I got them they were not open, it says it needs a couple of days to "wake up" from being in a box. I don't know what kind they are. They look a little like tulips. I'm sure Mia will let me know since she says they are typical of Sweden.

 
 
Now I cannot wait until we are all together. Lizzie will be coming tomorrow night and Sandy, Marty and Tristan will be here on Saturday. Monday evening Jeff, Marvin's brother and sisters and Rick and Christina will be coming too.
 
I wish everybody a very happy holidays!
 
 



No comments: