Monday, December 17, 2012

69

Yep, that's how old I am today.
Next year will be one of those new decade type birthdays. I sometimes can't believe I am 69.

It was a nice day, a little rainy in the morning, it has been a wet December so far.
Marvin and I went to Black Angus Restaurant for a late lunch. It was very good and the best part is that Marvin was feeling good too!

We had an appetizer of garlic cheese bread, then a wedge salad with blue cheese and bacon dressing. We both had a rib eye steak, super tender and juicy, Marvin had au gratin potatoes and I had garlic mashed potatoes and onion rings. For dessert we shared a huge slice of chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream and fudge.
 
 



After we got home, we didn't do much of anything, just watched TV and just take it easy.

It was very nice to hear the girls and Mia calling me and wishing me a Happy Birthday. My firends Jennifer and Lolin also called. And I got many many birthday wishes in Facebook. And a very nice message from Tristan wishing me a happy day! :)

2 comments:

emtes said...

Wow, you look so great and happy on that photo. Who can believe you turned 69? I can't!
Next year is the big 7 0 :-)
It was so nice talking to you <3

Take care and big hugs. Love you!
Your sis Mia

RedRed said...

Lookin' good, Mom!