Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday

Today was a nothing much happening day. To wit:

Fixed breakfast
Worked on my sorting/organizing stuff
Took a break and  sat in the computer playing games
Took some boxes out to the shed
Talked to Marvin about what to have for lunch, he ended up with chicken noodle soup and salad. I had pita bread and salami.
Watched some TV
Played with Lulu outside
Nap time for Marvin, I went to the Jacuzzi
Made a shopping list with Marvin for Thanksgiving week.
What's for dinner? Papa John's Pizza.
Watched The Amazing Race, and some of the American Music Awards.
Checked mail, I have  Christmas lists from Lizzie and Tristan, Sandy where is yours?
And that's about it!

I think I am going to bed now. Good night!!! :)

PS Feel free to skip this post, it's hard to find interesting things to write about every day!


No comments: