Thursday, November 29, 2012

Rainy day

Today it felt like Autumn. It rained softly all day, the leaves were falling from the tress, and a hint of chill was in the air.

I went shopping to my favorite store, Trader's Joe, and got me some panettone. I love to dunk pieces of it in my hot chocolate!

I was sorry to hear about Osi, I hope she will feel better and maybe take some medication that may help control her seizures. She is a very sweet dog.

Lulu spent most of the day outside or in the kennel. She is a little naughty. She is very sweet with Marvin and loves to sit with him and begs for kisses and likes to cuddle with him. Sometimes she's sweet with me too, but mostly she thinks I always want to play and goes halfway crazy running around the house making weird noises and trying to bite my toes!

One more day and I will have written every day, yay. Good job Sandy and Lizzie too. I hope you keep on writing if not every day at least one or twice a week. And you too Mia!!!

I hope you feel better Lizzie :)

1 comment:

RedRed said...

Thanks Mom! Good job on you, too!!