Friday, November 2, 2012

November

I'm also going to try to write a little every day this month. I missed the first day by 15 minutes but I hope it will still count.

I will just send the list of books I read in October. Sandy I think you might like the last book in the list. Is about food, cooking gaining and losing weight, etc. Plus recipes and a nice story. I actually enjoyed all the books I read this month. You may notice one of my favorites, Katie Fforde :)



Elizabeth Young – A girl’s best friend
Elizabeth Buchan - Everything She Thought She Wanted
Wendy Max - Magnolia Wednesdays
Katie Fforde - Wild Designs
Carol Higgins Clark - Gypped
Elizabeth Young - Asking for Trouble
Candace Bushnell - Summer and the City
Stacey Ballis - Good Enough to Eat
 
 

1 comment:

RedRed said...

I'll look for that last book. I picked up a Katie Fford book at the library. It's next on my little queue.