Sunday, November 25, 2012

One month till Christmas


I can't think of anything to write. I think I am still a little shell shocked after our trip to ER yesterday, and I felt rather lethargic all day. I was going to get in the Jacuzzi, and for some unknown reason, it had turned itself off and the water was cold.

I went to get Marvin some KFC for lunch, and that's about it. Dinner was rather poor because I didn't feel like going shopping or cooking, so it was just some chicken for M and leftover fajitas for me, which got a little burned. After I made us a salad, M decided it was too cold for a salad and didn't want it, I had my salad with  the last of the blue cheese dressing, and when I went to throw the bottle away, I saw there was some mold growing in it, so no salad for me either :(

I checked to see if there were any special happenings in history on any November 25, and really there wasn't much! So I will just write the happening that I found most to my liking, since I loved that movie:

November 25, 1976: The Band and what seems like several dozen of the music industry's biggest stars perform at San Francisco's Winterland Ballroom for what is announced as the group's last performance. The show is filmed and will go on to be released as Martin Scorsese's acclaimed biopic The Last Waltz.

No comments: