Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Creek Park

 
I've lived in La Mirada for many years, and there are still some areas I have not seen. La Mirada is not a big city and yet there are places left for me  to discover.
 
I enjoy living in La Mirada, it's a quiet, clean city, with lots of trees and parks,
I have gone many times to the La Mirada Regional Park. I have taken Lulu (and Nena) out for walks by the lake.
 
This is a favorite picture of Marvin and Tristan at the park (2003)
 
When my father came to visit us, he loved the park, and he asked me a few times to drive him there and pick him up an hour later. He enjoyed sitting by the lake, he said it was beautiful and peaceful.
 
Today I drove to Creek Park, I knew where it was but I had never gone to walk around. A friend of mine had some pictures taken there, and I thought it was lovely, that's what made me want to go see it.


 
I think I will take Lulu for a walk at Creek Park tomorrow :)


 

No comments: