Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Churros

Last night I was watching movies in my PC and was feeling a little hungry. So pretty late at night, I decided I wanted hot chocolate with whipped cream, and churros for dunking.

So I mixed flour and water, with sugar, boiled it and then added the flour. after a ball of dough was formed, I put it in my cookie maker with a star shape at the end, and fried the dough in hot oil. They were nice and hot and crunchy, but a little in the thin side, they looked like french fries, but they were tasty.

Then I made my hot chocolate and added some cornstarch because " me gustan las cosas claras y el chocolate espeso" :)  Then I whipped some heavy cream and sugar and covered the hot chocolate with it. Then I took it to my room, and finished watching the movie, while dunking the churros in the chocolate. YUM.



Today I took Lulu for a little walk to my favorite park. I wanted to take her picture but she did not collaborate, so here's another pretty park picture.


2 comments:

emtes said...

Wonderful photo!! How come we've never been there? I have to go there next time I come :-)
Puss och kram Mia
Love you <3

RedRed said...

Nice!