Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday


I really don't like shopping in the best of days and certainly I am not going to go fight the crowds regardless of the savings.
The only shopping I did for Black Friday was dog food for Lulu!

I woke up early to take her outside and to my surprise it had rained last night and it was very foggy and  chilly. When Marvin and Lizzie got up, the sun was starting to make an appearance and it ended up a really lovely sunny warm day (82 degrees).

I fixed breakfast, and then a home nurse, Roger, came to check on Marvin as per my request. He's a nice man and was very sympathetic with me even when I had a minor meltdown :)

Marvin, Lizzie and I went out to lunch at El Maguey, It was OK, the chips and salsa are very good. I had fajitas and could only eat half of them, Marvin had soup and Lizzie shrimp enchiladas.

The rest of the day was just slow and easy, watching TV and reading until dinner time which was more or less a carbon copy of yesterday's.

I watched the Thanksgiving movie "Cars, Planes and Automobiles" last night, I am not sure which one to watch tonight. Maybe "Orange County" or "Comfort and Joy". we'll see.

Have a nice weekend everybody!

No comments: